Who May Use the website.
General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR):
To make any of these requests, please contact us at [email protected].
Collection and Use of Personal Information.
We may collect Personal Information that you provide us when you:
- Purchase, order, return, exchange or request certain information about our products and services;
- Contact our customer service;
- Visit or register for an account on the website;
- Enter into any contest or sweepstakes or respond to one of our surveys;
- Provide us with comments or suggestions; or
- Answer one of our surveys.
The Personal Information required to be provided with respect to the above enables us to process the relevant transaction, task or service, and to verify your identity as required.
Other Uses of Personal Information.
We may also use Personal Information to continually assess and improve the products and services we offer. To serve you better, we may combine the Personal Information that you give us with publicly available information and information we receive from or cross-reference with our marketing partners and others. We use that combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you about our products and events that may be of interest to you, and for other promotional purposes.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online—for example on message boards, web logs, through email, or in chat areas—that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
Notice of Privacy Practices
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to it. Please review it carefully.
- Your medical records are used to provide treatment and conduct healthcare operations. Examples of these activities include, but may not be limited to, review of treatment records to ensure appropriate care and records review to ensure completeness and quality of care. Use and disclosure of medical records are limited to the internal used outlined above except as required by law or authorized by the patient or a patient’s legal representative.
- Federal and State laws require abuse, neglect, domestic violence and threats to be reported to social services or other protective agencies. If such reports are made they will be disclosed to you or your legal representative unless disclosure increases the risk of further harm.
- Disclosed information will be limited to the minimum necessary. You may request an account for any uses or disclosure other than those described in Sections 1 and Sections 2.
- You, or your legal representative, may request your records be disclosed to yourself or any other entity. Your request must be made in writing, clearly identify the person authorized to request the release, specify the information you want to be disclosed, the name and address of the entity you want the information released to, purpose and the expiration date of the authorization. Any authorization provided may be revoked in writing at any time. We have 30 days to respond to a disclosure requested.
Your Personal Data Rights.
You have the right to:
- Request information about how your data is being used and request information on what data we use. You can do this by emailing us at [email protected].
- Withdraw or object to our use and processing of your data as well as perform a deletion of your data at your request. You can do this by emailing us at [email protected].
- Notify an authority if you feel we are using your data unlawfully.
- Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you.
- Unsubscribe from our e-newsletters at your discretion by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the footer of all email communications. If you have questions or are experiencing problems unsubscribing, please contact us at [email protected].
Promotional Information and Marketing Materials.
Disclosure of Personal Information.
We may enter into marketing relationships with advertisers or other companies that provide products or services that we believe may be of interest to our customers. We may share your personal information with those marketing partners in order to help them send you information that we believe will be of interest to you. We may share non-identifiable aggregated information with these companies. We will not disclose your telephone number, credit card account information or email address for these purposes.
Access to Personal Information by Companies that Work with Us or On Our Behalf.
Some of our operations, such as our electronic commerce, may be managed by our unaffiliated companies or service providers. We may share personal information with these companies or service providers on a confidential basis only to the extent necessary to perform their functions. In no event will we authorize these companies to use your personal information for any reason other than to provide you with those specific services. If your purchases are being shipped to you, your shipping information will be shared with our delivery service providers (U.S. Postal Service, UPS, or other delivery companies we or you select). Our delivery service providers are asked not to use your personal information for any purpose other than making the delivery.
Sale of Business.
In the event that we or some of our assets are sold or transferred or used as security, your personal information may be transferred to third parties as part of that transaction.
Disclosures of Personal Information in Legal Proceedings.
If we are requested by law enforcement officials or judicial authorities to provide personal information on individual users, we may, without your consent, provide such information. In matters involving claims of personal or public safety, we may provide your personal information to appropriate authorities without your consent through court process. We will also provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or in litigation involving us or otherwise as required by law. We may also disclose personal information to assist in debt collection where you owe a debt to us.
Access to Personal Information.
Privacy Preferences / Opt-Out.
Visiting the Website.
In general, you can visit the website without telling us who you are or providing us with any information. However, we may collect the IP (Internet protocol) addresses of all visitors to the website and other related information such as page requests, browser type, operating system and average time spent on the website. We use this information to monitor and improve the website.
We abide by Facebook’s Data Use Restrictions, including:
- Any ad data collected, received, or derived from our Facebook ad (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on our behalf, such as our service provider. We are responsible for ensuring our service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit our use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our Facebook advertising campaigns.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer, or device.
- We do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker, or other advertising or monetization related service.
Cookies and Tracer Tags.
The website may use a technology called “cookies”. A cookie is a tiny element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so the website can recognize you when you return. If used, cookies may help us monitor and improve the performance of the website and our advertising on other websites, if any. Cookies may also help optimize your shopping experience in that they allow you to add multiple items to your shopping basket before checking out. You may set your web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. However, should you decide not to accept cookies, you may limit the functionality of certain websites. This website may also use a technology called “tracer tags”. These may also be referred to as “Clear GIFs” or “Web Beacons”. If used, this technology may allow us to understand which pages you visit on the website. These tracer tags are used to help us optimize and tailor websites to future website visitors.
Security of Personal Information.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control. We also are committed to employing reasonable technology in order to protect the security of this website. However, even with the best technology, no website is 100% secure. We will take reasonable measures which we believe are appropriate to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction, and, where possible, will ask that any third parties to whom we may transfer such information to take comparable steps to protect that security.
We may elect to use Google Analytics Advertiser Features to optimize our business.
In this case, advertiser features may also include:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Ads Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
By enabling these Google Analytics Display features, we are required to notify our visitors by disclosing the use of these features and that we and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the Google Ads cookies) or other third-party identifiers together to gather data about your activities on our Sites. Among other uses, this allows us to contact you if you begin to fill out our check-out form but abandon it before completion with an email reminding you to complete your order. The “Remarketing” feature allows us to reach people who previously visited our Site, and match the right audience with the right advertising message.
When you place orders on our website, or one that we’ve partnered with, all of your order information, including your card number and delivery address, is transmitted through the Internet using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL technology causes your browser to encrypt your order information before transmitting it to our secure server. SSL technology, an industry standard, is designed to prevent someone other than operators of the website from capturing and viewing your personal information. Since any order information you provide to us on the website will be transmitted using a secure connection, if your Web browser cannot support this level of security, you will not be able to order products through the website.
To provide you with an increased level of security, online access to your Personal Information is protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication (including unsolicited correspondence such as letters, phone calls or email messages).
If you have any questions about our handling of Personal Information, please contact us by email [email protected].