Your Care Options
Acute Care (via Telehealth)
- Address current symptoms and your top area of concern.
- Perfect for bladder infections, sinus infections, cold symptoms, cough/bronchitis, rashes, pink eye, the flu, asthma, recurrent yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis (BV), sore throats, and allergies.
- Review your health conditions, current lifestyle habits, and discuss ways to maximize your immune health.
- Provide further care recommendations when treatment needs extend beyond the care we can provide via Telehealth.
Health Restoration Program
- Work to meet your overall health concerns and goals.
- Review your detailed health history forms, lab work, current lifestyle patterns, and medications/supplements lists.
- Develop your personalized health restoration program and as indicated, order advanced diagnostic testing to help identify your root causes for illness.
- Follow-up with your health team on a personalized schedule during the course of your health journey.
Conditions We Treat
We work to optimize adrenal function by integrating stress reduction techniques with lifestyle modifications and nutritional support.
We use a combination of lifestyle improvements along with natural and conventional therapies to reestablish balance of the thyroid gland.
We work to uncover and suppress the source of inflammation that causes conditions such as Hashimotos, Graves, Rheumatoid arthritis, Lupus, and more.
To heal the gut, we create a personalized health restoration protocol to address food sensitivities, toxin exposure, infections, poor diet, and stress.
Female Hormone Health
PMS, menstrual irregularities, premature menopause, and difficulties conceiving can be affected by a system-wide imbalance. We address the body as a whole to uncover and treat the root cause of dysfunction.
Chronic inflammation, gut imbalances, poor diet and lifestyle habits precede problems like cardiovascular disease and diabetes. Our goal is to improve metabolism and reduce inflammation by improving your diet and lifestyle habits.
We take an in-depth approach to treating chronic energy depletion by addressing key factors such as food sensitivities, gut flora imbalances, infections, nutrient deficiencies, and thyroid function.
Lack of sleep can cause a number of long-term health problems. We will identify barriers and triggers to poor sleep quality and help restore healthy sleep habits.
Environmental & Food Allergies
We will help you discover what foods and/or toxins may be impacting your health by creating a personalized diet and lifestyle plan that enables you to thrive and feel your best.
Migraines & Headaches
We will investigate and work to remove your unique triggers for headaches including any toxic exposures, food sensitivities, other sources of inflammation as well as address your stress response and other attributing lifestyle factors.
Aging is affected and determined by both genetic makeup and environmental factors. We address your current health and lifestyle habits to create a long-term plan that increases longevity and helps you age gracefully. Your healthiest years are ahead of you.
Healthy Weight & Metabolism
We help patients achieve their goals by building healthy habits and realistic routines around balanced nutrition, gut health, adequate sleep, appropriate exercise, stress management, and social connections.
It is very difficult to heal physically if we are not healthy emotionally. We will enhance your connection to self and teach you to be present by incorporating mindfulness, compassion for self, and gratitude into your daily routine.
The health of our children and grandchildren begins prior to conception. By optimizing your health before pregnancy, we can lay the right foundation for the health of your family.
Male Hormone Health
Male hormone depletion is more common than most realize. We treat hormone imbalances by identifying and correcting the underlying cause for dysfunction to help you feel your best.
Conditions like acne, eczema, and other rashes are often the result of food sensitivities and an imbalanced gut and immune system. We use gut restoration and gentle detox protocols to reduce inflammation and heal the skin.